How do I update my email list? (Add/Remove names)
To add new email addresses to your existing email marketing contact list, or remove existing contacts, log onto your Email Marketing Dashboard. Unsure of how to log in? Click here to learn more.
Once you're logged on to your Email Marketing Dashboard, see your upload options below:
1. Click on the My List option located in the black banner located near the top of the page.
2. Once in the My List section, you are able to add new contacts one-by-one or add an entire contact list. See the steps for these options below:
- You can add your email contacts individually (Using the Quick Add button)
- Or you can upload an entire contact list, by using the upload tool at the bottom of My List page:
3. If you would like an email contact to stop receiving your marketing emails, simply Search the contact's name or email
And click the Opt-Out button, across from the contact's name. This will prevent the contact from receiving any future marketing emails, but keep them on the list, to ensure the contact is not re-added by accident down the road.
You are currently unable to delete names from your Dashboard list. To have a name deleted, please email us directly at email@example.com and we will remove that person on your behalf.