How do I view a contact on my Email Marketing Dashboard?
If you ever need to pull up the profile of a specific email marketing contact, feel free to do so from the comfort of your Email Marketing Dashboard.
1. Begin by logging into your Email Marketing Dashboard.
2. Once on your Dashboard, locate the My List option, on the Dashboard menu.
3. As you navigate down the My List page, you'll note the Search tool in the middle of the page.
4. Type an identifying item (name, address, phone, or email address) in the blank field, and hit the blue Search button.
5. The search will display all results containing the specific spelling of your search terms. The example below demonstrates the search results for "test"
Once you've located the contact in mind, feel free to adjust their weekly content needs, using the content check boxes, or feel free to update their contact info on file, by hitting the Edit button on their profile.
Or, if you prefer our team to delete or edit a contact on your behalf, you can email these requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get those changes made for you in a timely manner and confirm once this edit is completed.