Connect Your Facebook to LinkedIn
IFTTT.com is a free third-party app that allows professionals to take their exciting TaxProMarketer posts from Facebook and share the posts to their LinkedIn presence.
IFTT is a trigger platform, meaning you create a series of actions that triggers a response. In this case, we want to create a series of actions that triggers your Facebook posts to automatically post to your LinkedIn page. To begin, see the steps below.
1. Log into IFTTT account and choose the Create button.
2. On the Create page, choose the Add button.
3. Search "Facebook" and select the Facebook Pages option
4. When you hit the Connect button, a pop-up window will appear and ask you to select the page you wish to use. Select your business page.
5. Once the page is connected, choose the Add button to connect your LinkedIn page
6. Search "LinkedIn" and choose LinkedIn.
7. Choose the "Share an update" option for LinkedIn.
8. When you hit the Connect button, a pop-up window will appear and ask you to select the page you wish to use. Select your business page.
9. Hit "Create Action" to create the IFTTT trigger, and begin the posting to your LinkedIn account.
10. The formula should bear the following points, as you complete it.
While the visuals shown above may vary over time, given ongoing changes to the IFTTT platform, the formula (i.e "If Facebook Then LinkedIn") will remain the same.
We hope these visuals prove helpful when setting up your crossposting to LinkedIn!