How do I grant access to my Google Business Profile?
In order for your TaxProMarketer team to set up your Google Business Profile (formerly known as GoogleMyBusiness) for success, we will need internal access to your existing Google Business Profile.
Here are the steps Google provides to grant TaxProMarketer (email@example.com) an Owner role on your existing GoogleMyBusiness page: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3403100?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
Or, if you are already logged on to your GoogleMyBusiness account, feel free to check out the following steps:
1. In the menu on the left, click Users.
2. At the top right, click Invite new users.
3. Enter the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the user you'd like to add.
4. To select the user's role, click Choose a role > Owner
5. Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.
This page will then display all active users and the people who are invited to become users. When an invitation is accepted, you will be alerted via email.
Once you've granted an Owner role from your end, feel free to let our team know and we will accept it from our end.